Our Mission Statement
1. We are Christian. Everything we think,
say and do is in the name of Christ.
2. Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
3. We follow Christ’s example of valuing
the poor and needy.
4. We value unity of the Body of Christ.
5. We value transformation in the lives of
people and communities.
6. We value Churches living out the two
great commandments to love God
and love their neighbors.
7. We value building Christ-like relationships.
8. We value the connectedness of the
Love INC movement.
9. We model excellence.
10. We value continually maturing in our capacity
to meet people’s needs.
Redemptive Compassion Core Principles
These six principles guide what we are called to do.
- We believe everyone has value-God created everyone-they have infinite value to Him
- We invest in others relationally-Because of their great value we are called to invest in others
- Everyone has God-given capacity and potential-Everyone has capacity and potential to do something-we must uncover what is buried or unrealized and help people live up to their potential.
- We require mutual participation and contribution-Everyone needs to participate-how they do this depends on their capacity and abilities, but everyone has some asset they can bring to contribute to their situation
- We respond with wisdom and discernment-Because of people’s great value and worth, we must respond with collective spiritual discernment-asking God what part the person in need should play, what part we are to play as the one who helps, and understanding what part He is playing.
- We serve in ways that transform-All of our service should transform both the one who helps and the one being helped. No one should remain the same.